Do you want to make a difference in the world? Start here with young children. Our mission and values drive us forward to learn, create and implement the best practice for children. Bring your passion to us!
We exist to help the world thrive by supporting intentional, responsive and respectful experiences that lead to children’s whole brain/ whole person balanced development across domains of learning. We believe that children thrive when the adults around them thrive, so we believe our effectiveness to guide children’s optimal development begins with our own self-leadership.
We are interviewing potential candidates for a variety of classroom environments working with children from birth- preK. This position requires flexibility, maturity and a willingness to work with a team. Applicants must have the availability to work between 7:00am and 6:00pm.
Our ideal candidate is Early Childhood Teacher Certified (ECT), or holds a current CDA, however we will train and support the right person to obtain these certifications.
- Experience working with infant, toddler, or preschool-aged children in a group setting.
- Curious learners with a growth mindset, flexible thinking, and high emotional intelligence
- Demonstrates personal integrity and alignment of values and expectations with behavior and actions
- Enjoy and excel at being a team player, collaborating, and contributing to a positive workplace climate.
- Committed to building a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Demonstration of self-leadership and growing capacities to increase and model emotional literacy, and environmental stewardship
- Demonstrates creativity and innovative thinking skills
- Understanding of the importance of playful learning experiences, especially involving music, movement, arts, nature/outdoors, language, culture, on children’s brain and body development
- Willingness to positively and proactively model healthy and effective patterns of physical movement and behavior, thinking and learning-skills, self-regulation tools, and self-integration starategies
- Enthusiastic about facilitating and guiding learning experiences with children and their families.
- Dependability and joyfulness is a MUST
- Documented early childhood experience working in an educational setting.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Serious Applicants Only please
Compensation and benefits are competitive and based on the concept that all staff deserves a livable wage. Salary ranges are dependent upon experience and education. Ongoing opportunities for emerging leaders, continuing education, and professional development.
Benefits package offered includes; paid holidays, paid time off, health/dental insurance, 401K, and wellness benefits.
No calls please, reply to director@treehouselearning with your cover letter and resume.